FEANTSA is offering two full-time internships. Find out more here.
FEANTSA is recruiting a POLICY COORDINATOR to cover a maternity leave from the 1st of March to the 31st of July 2018.
· Leading on FEANTSA’s housing work
· Coordinate the implementation of FEANTSA lobbying strategy with focus on EU Semester
· Supporting a team of 8 policy staff
· Preparation and follow up FEANTSA’s statutory meetings
· Sympathetic to and understanding of the homelessness cause
· Good knowledge of housing policies
· Familiar with EU governance and relevant EU policies
· Experience supporting policy and project staff – preferably in a European NGO
· Experience with lobbying and advocacy work – preferably in the social sector
· Fast learner with strong strategic insight
· Team player
· Strong networking, representation and presentation skills
· Perfect in written and spoken English, other EU languages an asset.
· Available on 1st of March at the latest
· Work on an important social issue and generate impact
· Clear work package adapted to the short duration of the replacement
· Performant, committed and friendly team
· Gain experience in a dynamic European NGO sector with potential career opportunities
· Salary dependent on experience
Please send an application letter and CV to email@example.com before the 26th of January. Interviews will take place the 1st of February in Brussels. Only candidates selected for the interview will be contacted.