Sharing Experiences: News from Health Professionals across the EU:
- What Homeless people expect from hospitals: results of an ethics study about patients’ autonomy, by Emma Beetlestonne et al.
- Call for evidence on mental health and homelessness: views on best practice, by Peter Cockersell
- Taking a step in the right direction: drug rehabilitation and independent living, by Sinead McGinley
- Tobacco treatment for homeless people undergoing alcohol rehabilitation at Rauxa association, by Maria Luisa Marin Puig (leaflet available in Spanish)
- Health and medical care for single homeless in Germany, by Gerhard Trabert (related article available in German)
- The magnitude of evictions and the households at risk: lessons for prevention, by Igor van Laere et al.
- New FEANTSA health related resources available online (in different languages)
- Traducmed: Internet based translation tool aimed at health professionals, by Charles Vanbelle (article available in French too)
- Health Care and Public Service Use and Costs Before and After Provision of Housing for Chronically
- Homeless Persons with Severe Alcohol Problems, by Mary E. Larimer et al.
- Policy brief on Access to health care for people with mental disorders in Europe, by Kristian Wahlbeck and Manfred Huber
- Human rights in health care: introduction and framework for local action, by UK Department of Health