Lessons from a year of research on fuel poverty: how to guarantee a socially fair renovation wave
FEANTSA has been working with national experts in central and eastern Europe as well as southern Europe to better understand the link between energy poverty and unfit housing and how to address it in the context of the EPBD, EED and SCF. Join the meeting to listen to national experts, responses from policymakers and to ask your questions on the social impact of the green transition.
10:00 Renovation Wave or “Renoviction Wave”? Lessons from a year of FEANTSA research
- Message from Ruth Owen, FEANTSA's deputy director
- Marine Cornelis, FEANTSA’s research presentation “How to avoid a Renoviction Wave”?
10:15 Going further: Assessing the risks and opportunities in the renovation wave for Southern and Central and Eastern Europe
- Central and Eastern Europe, Metropolitan Research Institute
- Southern Europe, representative of the municipality of Thessaloniki
11:00 How can the European Union respond to this challenge?
- MEP to be confirmed
- European Commission representative to be confirmed
For more information, please contact Clotilde Clark-Foulquier.