Webinar: Housing First and Women - 8th March, 10:30-12:00
Watch the full recording below!
On March 8th, International Women's Day, the Housing First Europe Hub and FEANTSA held a webinar on Housing First and Women.
There has been growing recognition in the homelessness sector for the need to develop gender-sensitive support and solutions to end women's homelessness. This webinar explored how to ensure that Housing First services are adapted to meet the specific needs of women experiencing homelessness.
Watch the recording above to hear the following speakers share their good practices from across Europe.
- Saija Turunen, Y Foundation, Helsinki, Finland
- Ania Pérez de Madrid Carreras, AIRES, Madrid, Spain
- Louisa Steele, Standing Together and Rhiannon Barrow, Solace Women's Aid, London, UK
- Vlasta Stulikova, Jako Doma, Prague, Czech Republic
- Amber Wilson, Basis Yorkshire, UK
Also, our new publication detailing case studies of Housing First for women across Europe is now available to read and download. Find it here!
If you have any questions or have a good practice to share, please contact Dalma Fabian email@example.com.