The FEANTSA Youth network has emerged from Council of Europe youth study sessions organized by FEANTSA since 2014. It brings together young people who work to prevent, reduce and end youth homelessness. At-risk youth or young people living in homelessness and the problems connected to this precarious situation need specific solutions. The FEANTSA Youth network aims to advocate for housing rights, develop prevention strategies, raise public awareness, train professionals and build cooperation/coalitions within service providers and other stakeholders.
Contact person: Robbie Stakelum
- Housing Solutions to Youth Homelessness Based on a Human Rights Approach - Report of the 2017 Study Session Organised by FEANTSA Youth in Cooperation with the European Youth Centre of the Council of Europe
- Homeless in Europe Magazine - LGBTIQ Homelessness (Autumn 2017)
- FEANTSA Campaign Roadmap: EU Youth Strategy
- Youth Rights! Right Now! Ending Youth Homelessness: A Human Rights Guide
- Homeless in Europe Magazine - Preventing Youth Homelessness: Case Studies from Europe and North America (Spring 2016)