Why become a member ?
Access to a network of 100+ organisations working on homelessness throughout Europe
- Through FEANTSA membership, you become part of a European network of over 100 organisations – all working at different levels (national, regional and local) to tackle the causes and symptoms of homelessness.
- You will have multiple networking opportunities through the year, including invitations to attend conferences, seminars, project visits – all of which are organised by FEANTSA in order to facilitate the exchange of information, experiences and expertise between its member organisations.
Access to information and publications
- Access information and publications (i.e. publications of the European Observatory on Homelessness, FEANTSA European reports and surveys, Working Group reports etc.) to support your work.
- Printed copies of all published reports.
- Access to the members’ only section of the FEANTSA website, where information on lobbying contacts, EU programmes and FEANTSA internal documents are found.
Contribute to FEANTSA’s work
- Join one of FEANTSA’s working groups, in which members discuss and analyse such thematic issues such as housing, housing rights, health, migration, participation and women’s homelessness. The groups learn from one another, pool expertise and help shape FEANTSA’s work on policy and practice. Travel and accommodation expenses are covered by FEANTSA for members who attend working group meetings.
- Participate in the governance and decision-making of FEANTSA by voting in the General Assembly and nominating members for the Administrative Council (applies to full members only).
- Full members will have the opportunity to become an Administrative Council member (following agreement among the other members in the same country).